Document Management with CWP e-Library tool
- Seamlessly create process and document hierarchy (in any arbitrary depth), file folder, subfolder besides the basic document management functions.
- Check-in / out function, version history / audit history capabilities.
- Document filing and records management abilities.
- Build dynamic document filing based on metadata enabling a document-driven enterprise operation on demand as well. As process users can even create and store meta datas within a document during a process step those data can be easily chosen.
Use the Word-merge emailing function based on any process data.
- Activate the e-signature function with time stamp solution.
- Security and access rights rules can be defined as on site / folder / file level.
- Easily integrate existing enterprise data and information (i.e. ERP, SAP, email) choosing one of the 3 connection methods including the SOA-based web services.
Automate your business specific document flows to increase productivity and reduce time to process and change documents.
Chronos Workflow Platform helps to adapt your document management requirements and build a document-driven process automation along with the conventional control-flow based workflows on this one platform.